Load the tool: load the tool into the tool magazine
Choose the way to install the knife in the knife seat. The tool is placed in a random tool holder, and the tool holder number where the tool is located needs to be recorded.
Fixed the way of installing the knife in the knife holder. The tool is placed inside the set tool holder.
Select the operation of the specified tool from the tool magazine.
1) Sequential tool selection: The tool selection method requires that the tools are placed in the tool holder according to the order of the process (that is, the order of use of the tools). In the knife seat.
2) Choose the knife at will:
- ①Tool selection by tool base code: Code each tool base of the tool magazine, put the tools corresponding to the tool base code into the specified tool base one by one, and use the address T to indicate the tool base code where the tool is located while programming.
- ②Computer memory tool selection: The tool number is stored in the memory of the computer or the memory of the programmable controller corresponding to the location of the stored tool or the tool holder. When the storage address of the tool changes, the memory of the computer also changes. A position detection device is installed in the tool magazine, and the tools can be taken out and sent back at will.
(3) Tool change
- 1) The tool on the spindle and the tool to be changed in the tool magazine are optional tool holders.
Tool magazine → tool selection → to the tool change position → the manipulator takes out the tool → load it into the spindle, and at the same time load the tool removed from the spindle into the tool holder of the tool to be changed.
- 2) The tool on the spindle is placed in a fixed tool holder. The tool to be changed is an optional tool holder or a fixed tool holder.
The tool selection process is the same as above. When the tool is removed from the spindle and returned to the tool magazine during tool change, the tool magazine should be rotated to the position where the tool of the spindle is received in advance.
- 3) The tool on the spindle is an optional tool holder, and the tool to be changed is a fixed tool holder.