1. Maintenance and maintenance of CNC lathe feed servo motor
Regarding the servo motor of the CNC lathe, it is necessary to stop maintenance once every 10 to 12 months. Machine tools that decelerate or accelerate frequently change should be stopped once every 2 months.
The main contents of maintenance are: use dry compressed air to blow off the dust of the brush, and reflect on the wear status of the brush. If you need to replace it, you need to choose the brush with the opposite specification. The appearance of the commutator is consistent; introspectively clean the armature commutator to avoid short circuit; if equipped with a tachometer motor and pulse encoder, also stop checking and cleaning. The DC servo motor in the CNC lathe should be introspected at most once a year. Generally, the inversion should be stopped when the CNC system is powered off and the motor has completely cooled down; remove the rubber brush cap and unscrew the brush cover with a screwdriver knife Take out the brush; measure the length of the brush. If the brush of the FANUC DC servo motor wears from 10mm to less than 5mm, the same type of brush must be replaced; carefully check whether the arc-shaped contact surface of the brush has deep grooves and cracks. And whether there is any trace of ignition on the brush spring. If there is such a scene, it is necessary to think about whether the task conditions of the motor can be overheated or whether the motor itself can achieve results.
The compressed air without metal powder and moisture is introduced into the brush hole of the brush, and the brush powder adhered to the wall of the brush hole is blown off. If it is difficult to clean, use the tip of the screwdriver to quietly clear until the hole wall is completely clean, but pay attention not to touch the appearance of the commutator. The brush must be newly installed and the cover should be tightened. If the new brush is changed, the motor should be run in idle for a period of time, so that the appearance of the brush matches the appearance of the commutator.
2, the maintenance and repair of CNC lathe measurement response elements
The detection element adopts more encoders and grating rulers, and also uses induction with the same ruler, magnetic ruler, resolver, etc. The maintenance electrician should reflect once a week to check whether the connection of the component is loose and can be purified by oil or dust.
Third, the local maintenance and repair of CNC lathe electrical
- ①Reflect whether the voltage value of the three-phase power supply is normal, whether there is a phase deviation, if the output voltage exceeds the allowable range, then stop adjusting accordingly;
- ②Reflect whether all electrical connections are good;
- ③Reflect whether the various switches are invalid or not, you can use the self-diagnosis screen displayed by the CNC system CRT and the LED indicators on the programmable machine controller (PMC) and output output module to check and confirm, if they are bad, they should be replaced;
- ④Reflect whether each relay and contactor can work normally and whether the contact is incomplete. You can use the NC programming language to edit a function experiment sequence. After running the sequence, you can confirm whether each component is ineffective and invalid;
- ⑤Check whether the maintenance devices such as thermal relay and arc suppressor are invalid, etc.
The electrical maintenance should be carried out by the workshop electrician, and should be adjusted once a year. The door of the electrical control cabinet and the display of the operation panel should be sealed, and the temperature cannot be lowered by opening the cabinet door and using the internal fan cooling method. The operator should clean the dust filter of the electrical cabinet once a month, and check once a day whether the cooling fan or air conditioner of the electrical cabinet works normally.