- 1. Shutdown
- 2. Press the “emergency stop” button on the control panel to disconnect the servo power;
- 3. Disconnect the CNC power supply;
- 4. Disconnect the power supply of the machine tool.
The working mode of the machine tool is determined by the mode selection buttons on the handheld unit and the control panel. The mode selection buttons and their corresponding machine working modes are as follows.
- Automatic; automatic operation mode.
- Single block, single block execution mode;
- Manual; manual continuous feed mode;
- Incremental; incremental / manual pulse generator feed mode;
- “Return to zero”; Return to machine tool reference point mode.
- Manual keys for each motion axis
- True rate adjustment
- Feed adjustment
In the automatic mode or MDI operation mode, when the feed speed programmed by the F code is too high or low, you can use the 100% and + on the right side of the feed adjustment, press the button, and the feed adjustment override will decrease by 5%. In manual continuous feed mode, these buttons can adjust the manual feed rate.
In automatic mode or MDI operation mode, you can quickly adjust the 100% on the right side and + “-” button to adjust the system parameter “maximum rapid movement speed” Ymlfr speed during G00 rapid movement.
In manual continuous feed mode, these buttons can adjust the manual fast weighing speed.
In the automatic mode or MDI running mode, when the spindle speed programmed by the S code is too high or low, you can use the spindle repair 100% on the right and the + “-” button to modify the spindle speed programmed in the program.