The machining method of the surface treatment of cnc machined parts depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawings, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawings due to technical reasons. For example, due to the misalignment of the benchmarks, the machining requirements for the surface of certain cnc machining parts are increased. Or it may require higher machining requirements because it is used as a fine benchmark.
When the technical requirements for the surface treatment of each cnc machined parts are clarified, the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the number of machining steps and machining methods for each machining step can be determined. The selected cnc machining method should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when selecting the machining method:
- There is a considerable range of machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method, but it is only economical in a narrow range. The machining accuracy in this range is economical machining accuracy. For this reason, when selecting a machining method, a corresponding machining method capable of obtaining economical machining accuracy should be selected.
- It is necessary to consider the nature of the cnc processed material.
- It is necessary to consider the structural shape and size of the CNC machining parts.
- Consider productivity and economic requirements. For large-scale mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be adopted. It is even possible to fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
- It is necessary to consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop. When selecting the machining method, the existing equipment should be fully utilized to tap the potential of the enterprise and give full play to the initiative and creativity of the workers. However, it should also consider continuously improving existing machining methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving technological levels.