What is the purpose of the machining center? Many factories use machining centers to form flexible production lines to meet the needs of new products. How to judge the quality of the machining center? The following editors give you a brief introduction.
- 1. Flexible handling of parts, can handle parts with particularly complex contours or difficult to control dimensions, such as modular parts, housing parts;
- 2. It can handle parts that can not be processed or difficult to be processed by ordinary machine tools, such as complex curved parts and 3D curved parts described by mathematical models.
- 3. After tightening and positioning, multiple positioning operations can be carried out;
- 4. High-precision processing quality is stable and reliable. The pulse equivalent of the numerical control device is generally 0.001mm, and the high-precision numerical control system can reach 0.1μm. In addition, the control process number can also avoid operator errors;
- 5. The high level of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Suitable for production management automation;
- 6. Efficient CNC milling machines usually do not require the use of special accessories and other special processing equipment. When replacing parts, only need to call the processing program, adjust the clamping tool stored in the CNC machine tool to the tool data, thus greatly reducing the production time. In cycle 2, the CNC milling machine has the functions of drill bit, boring machine and drilling. It is highly concentrated in the production process and greatly improves the production efficiency. In addition, the speed of the spindle and the advancing speed of the CNC milling machine are infinitely variable, so it is advantageous to choose the appropriate cutting amount.