The effectiveness of CNC lathe maintenance and the accuracy of finding faults also depend on the level of familiarity of the maintenance staff with the bits and pieces of CNC lathes and the proficiency of using technical information. Therefore, you should carefully pick up and read the important technical information about the CNC system. Regarding the maintenance of serious CNC lathe faults, the following technical information should be available:
(1) Instruction manual of CNC lathe
It is the data compiled by the CNC lathe manufacturer and supplied by the machine. Usually includes the following content related to maintenance:
- ①The operation process and steps of the machine tool;
- ② Schematic diagram of machine tool electrical control;
- ③ Schematic diagram of the construction principle of the important transmission system of the machine tool and important components;
- ④Methods and steps of machine tool device and adjustment;
- ⑤Hydraulic, pneumatic and smooth fragmentary drawings of the machine tool; ⑥Special effects of the machine tool and its description.
(2) Information on CNC system
There should be skill manuals for CNC installation devices, use (including programming), operation and maintenance, including:
- ①Layout and operation of CNC installation operation panel;
- ②The key points of the CNC installation of external circuit boards and their internal connection diagrams;
- ③The meaning of fragmentary parameters and their setting methods;
- ④ Self-diagnosis effect and alarm list of CNC installation;
- ⑤ Allocation and meaning of CNC installation interface.
After the above data, CNC lathe maintenance personnel should control the CNC block diagram, structure and layout, the role of each circuit board, the significance of the instigation of the light-emitting tube on the board; stop various operations on the system through the panel, stop self-diagnosis detection, check and correct parameters Can make a backup. Can skillfully determine the scope of the fault through the alarm information, stop testing at the detection point for maintenance of the system, and make full use of random system diagnosis results.
(3) PLC data
It is based on the detailed control of the machine tool and requests the design and preparation of the machine tool funding initiatives to control the software. The PLC sequence includes the execution process of the machine tool actions and the prerequisites for the execution of the action. It shows that all the logical relationships between the command signal, the detection element and the execution element are clear. In addition, some primary CNC systems use the display of the CNC system to directly carry out static monitoring and inspection on the two-order register form of the PLC sequence. It provides great care for maintenance. Therefore, you must be familiar with control in this area during maintenance. Operation and use skills. If it is intact, it generally includes the following information:
- ①The instruction manual of PLC installation and connection, programming and operation of programmer;
- ② PLC user program list or ladder diagram;
- ③I / O address and meaning list;
- ④Alarm text and PLC internal connection diagram.
(4) Data of the servo unit
The technical specifications of the principle, connection, adjustment and maintenance of feed servo drive system and spindle servo unit, including:
- ① Electrical principle block diagram and wiring diagram;
- ②All alarm display information and important adjustment points and test points;
- ③ The meaning and setting of each servo unit parameter. Maintenance personnel should control the principle of the servo unit and be familiar with its connection. It can determine the fault category from the shape of the light bulb on the unit board and the alarm number displayed on the display; test the waveform and shape of the key points and make comparisons; check and adjust the servo parameters to stop the optimization of the servo system.
(5) Partial manuals and materials of important supporting effects of machine tools
On CNC lathes, more effective components are often used, such as: CNC turntable, automatic tool change installation, smoothing and cooling system, chip conveyor, etc. The manufacturers of these effective parts usually provide a more complete instruction manual, and the machine tool manufacturer should supply them to the user so that the failure of the effective parts to stop the investigation.