The machining center is composed of two parts: the mechanical part and the CNC system.It represents the highest development level in the machine tool industry today.Due to the continuous reduction in the price of the machining center, it is no longer like the noble equipment that only large enterprises can afford. Having one or two is not a problem.
The machining center is a highly integrated equipment of the CNC system.It has become an indisputable fact that the machining accuracy is high and the machining efficiency is fast, but any machining equipment has its machining skills, and the machining center is not listed.
As a skilled operation and processing personnel, it is necessary to understand the requirements of the processing parts, process route, and machine tool characteristics before they can manipulate the machine tool to complete various processing tasks.
- 1) The fixture should have as few components as possible and high rigidity.
- 2) Ensure that the processing contents of the workpiece are completely completed within the range of the spindle stroke.
- 3) The contact between the bottom surface of the fixture and the workbench, the flatness of the bottom surface of the fixture must be within 0.01-0.02mm, and the surface roughness is not greater than Ra3.2μm.
- 4) After a short period of disassembly, it can be changed to a fixture suitable for new workpieces. Since the auxiliary time of the machining center has been compressed to a very short time, the loading and unloading of the supporting fixtures cannot take up too much time.
- 5) In order to ensure that the installation orientation of the parts is consistent with the direction of the workpiece coordinate system and machine coordinate system selected in the programming, and the orientation installation.
- 6) For a machining center with an interactive worktable, the fixture design must prevent spatial interference between the fixture and the machine tool due to the movement of the worktable, up, down, and rotation.
- 7) Try to complete all processing contents in one clamping. When it is necessary to replace the clamping point, pay special attention not to damage the positioning accuracy due to the replacement of the clamping point, if necessary, in the process document.
- 8) The fixture should be opened as far as possible, the spatial position of the clamping element can be as low as possible, and the installation fixture cannot interfere with the tool path of the step.
- 9) In order to simplify positioning and security, each positioning surface of the fixture should have precise coordinate dimensions relative to the machining origin of the machining center.