The concept of CNC lathe fault and fault diagnosis
1. The concept of CNC lathe failure and fault diagnosis
- Failure: The CNC machine tool loses all or part of its original functions.
- Fault diagnosis: Fault diagnosis refers to identifying the cause or nature of a certain malfunction of the equipment under a certain working environment, judging the location or component of the deterioration state, predicting the development trend of the deterioration state, and taking effective measures to eliminate and To avoid the adverse effects caused by faults, it is the general term for fault state detection, fault pattern recognition and fault degree prediction. .
2. Principles of CNC lathe fault diagnosis:
- (1) Outside first then inside: check one by one from outside to inside by looking, listening, sniffing, asking, touching, etc .;
- ⑵ First mechanical and then electrical: mechanical faults are easier to observe, but the diagnosis of CNC system faults is more difficult;
- (3) Static first and then moving: the maintenance personnel should first perform static first and then move, and also fix the machine tool failure first and then move;
- ⑷Public use first and then private use: first resolve the main contradictions, then resolve the partial and minor contradictions;
- ⑸ first simple and then complex;
- ⑹General first and then special: when troubleshooting a fault, first consider the most common possible causes, and then analyze the special causes that rarely occur.