Nowadays, CNC lathe machining is no longer a mysterious process, many companies will now use it, but not everyone has the right technology. In order to achieve the ideal conditions of use, coolant should be used in CNC lathe titanium machining or a rigid blade should be selected. So how to choose the parts processed by CNC lathes? Let us understand together:
- 1. Reasonable choice of tools:
1. In the rough turning process, a tool with high strength and good durability should be selected to meet the requirements of large backcut and large feed in the rough turning process.
- 2. When finishing turning, you should choose a tool with high precision and good durability to ensure the requirements of titanium machining accuracy.
- 3. In order to reduce the tool change time and facilitate tool setting, machine clamped knives and machine clamped knives should be used as much as possible.
- 2. Reasonable choice of fixture:
1. Try to use general fixtures to clamp the workpiece, avoid using special fixtures;
- 2, the part positioning datum coincides, reducing positioning error.
- 3. Determine the machining route:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness requirements should be guaranteed;
- 2, the machining route should be as short as possible to reduce the idle time of the tool.
- 4. The relationship between machining route and machining allowance:
At present, when the CNC lathe titanium machining technology has not been popularized, the excess margin on the blank, especially the margin containing the forging and casting crust, should be arranged on the ordinary lathe for machining. If you need to process on a CNC lathe, you need to pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program.
- 5.the main points of fixture installation:
At present, the connection between the hydraulic chuck and the hydraulic clamping cylinder is realized by a tie rod. The clamping point of the hydraulic chuck is: first remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinder through the bracket, remove the traction tube, and pull The tube is drawn out from the rear end of the spindle, and then the chuck fixing screw is removed through the bracket, so that the chuck can be removed.
|This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/|