What is the lubrication system of the vertical machining center? The lubrication system of the vertical machining center simply means that the flow of compressed air in the pipeline is used to drive the continuous flow of lubricating oil along the inner wall of the pipeline, and the oil and gas is mixed and sent to the spindle part of the machining center and other screw parts that need lubrication.
Similarities and differences between oil and gas lubrication and oil mist lubrication of vertical machining center
- 1. In the vertical machining center, use grease and lubricating oil to lubricate the parts that generate abnormal heat
- 2.Like the main shaft, high-speed bearings with high cleanness and closed parts are required
At the same time, we should also pay attention to some details: there are many types of lubricants on the market, and the quality is uneven. We have to choose lubricants with high purity and few impurities. After the machine tool is used for a period of time, the filter should be cleaned regularly to avoid the filter from clogging, which in turn causes the filter to rupture and fail under the action of oil pressure.
Features of Lubrication System of Vertical Machining Center
- 1. Environmental protection and no pollution. Because there will be no oil pollution and mist spray, the surrounding environment is not polluted
- 2. Precise oil supply. By adding a regulating valve, the oil can be delivered to the lubrication points such as the spindle and the screw according to different needs;
- 3. There is no difficulty in atomizing high-viscosity lubricating oil; suitable for any oil product;
- 4. Automatic detection and monitoring. It can detect whether the lubricating oil is normal, if the lubrication is poor, it can alarm and stop to avoid abnormal operation of the equipment.
- 5. Rolling bearings especially suitable for the main shaft, have a certain air cooling effect, can reduce the operating temperature of the bearing, thereby prolonging the service life of the main shaft;
- 6. Low fuel consumption and cost saving.