Failure of the machine is inevitable, here we provide common problems and make related diagnosis reasons:
1. Emergency stop or overtravel:
- 1. The emergency stop button is pressed;
- 2. The spindle has over travel phenomenon;
2. The spindle retreat is uncertain:
- 1. The limit switch of clamping knife and loose knife is “1” or “0”;
- 2. Phenomenon of anaerobic pressure source;
3.Cutting fluid motor overload:
- 1. Malfunction of cutting fluid motor;
- 2. Cutting fluid overload electric release failure or contact wiring error;
4. Abnormal spindle:The inverter is faulty or the contact is wrong.
5. Abnormal tool life: The tool life expires.
6. Lubricant level is too low:Too little oil in the lubricant tank.
7. The controller battery is abnormal:The controller battery has no power.
8. Motor overload:
- 1. ATC motor failure;
- 2. ATC overload discharge failure or wrong wiring of contacts.
9. The working door opens: The working door is opened in automatic mode;
10. The ATC position is incorrect:
- 1. The detector signal of the ATC tool changer arm is also “1” or “0”
- 2. No air pressure source phenomenon.
11. The main axis is not at the second source point:The spindle tool change does not reach the tool change point;
12. Spindle overheating:Abnormal spindle cooler.
13. The spindle is not positioned:
1. The spindle is not at the positioning point when changing the tool.
14. The main axis is not at the first source point:The spindle is not at the first source point when taking the tool.
15. Must return to the source:An emergency stop action has been performed after starting up.
16. The main shaft cannot rotate:When the spindle is in the loose knife state, the spindle cannot rotate.