Steps of CNC milling machine processing technology programming
According to the principle of CNC machining, the overall consideration is in accordance with the requirements of the workpiece processing drawings, edited in the format specified by the CNC milling machine, and input the machining program according to the sequence of actions. It can be seen that while writing the CNC program, knowing the CNC machining process is also very Necessary.
- 1. Determine the technological process. The processing technology of the CNC milling machine is very similar to that of the ordinary machine tool. By analyzing the workpiece, specifying the processing route, selecting the processing procedure, selecting the machine tool, fixture and tool. Determine the equipment baseline position and cutting amount. The difference is that the CNC machine tool needs to program the operation process.
- 2. Calculate the tool coordinate value. In order to facilitate programming and calculation of tool path coordinates. The work piece coordinates and part size and shape must be calculated first to determine the entire machining path of the tool.
- 3. Write processing programs. For simple workpieces, you can manually write programs. For complex processing workpieces, automatic programming is required to operate.
- 4. The program is input to the CNC system. There are many ways to input the program into the CNC system. It is mainly completed by the operation panel of the CNC control system. In addition, the computer can be connected to the interface of the CNC system to input the program through the computer.
- 5. Comprehensive inspection of procedures. Check the running path of the machine tool through the function displayed by the graphic ghost or the dry running of the CNC milling machine, check whether the tool movement meets the requirements of stamping, and also perform the cutting in a single-step program, and detect the problems in this step through the program in a timely manner deal with.