The CNC lathe has high processing accuracy and stable processing quality; it can carry out multi-coordinate linkage and can process parts with complex shapes; when the processing parts change, generally only need to change the CNC program, which can save production preparation time; the precision of the CNC lathe itself High, high rigidity, you can choose a favorable amount of processing, high productivity (generally 3-5 times that of ordinary machine tools).
The factory produces a variety of parts every day, and disc-shaped parts are one of them. Among them, CNC lathes for disc-type parts have many details that need to be paid attention to during their processing:
CNC lathes for disc parts are cumbersome in processing details:
- 1. Because the production process of such parts is relatively complicated, it is especially prudent and careful in the selection of production materials, and it is necessary to choose materials suitable for the production of their parts.
- 2. The production of such parts also requires multiple tool replacements and the selection of suitable tools. Therefore, an excellent worker is required, who is not only familiar with tool materials, but also able to edit complex programs.
- 3. Because the style of each part is different, so the machine tool selected is also different, so that the work can be completed efficiently.
- 4. Workers who monitor the production of machines must not only be able to analyze the drawings, but also be able to determine the production route and ensure the accuracy of the production parts.
- 5. Pay attention to the analysis of problems and data in the production process, so that the data can be used reasonably, and the production is more efficient.
- 6. Pay attention to the occurrence of errors and analyze the errors to avoid the same problem next time.
- 7. Pay attention to the loss of data during transmission.
Users of CNC lathes are not allowed to randomly change the parameters set by the manufacturer in the control system when using lathes. The setting of these parameters is directly related to the dynamic characteristics of each part of the CNC lathe. Only the value of the gap compensation parameter can be adjusted according to the actual situation. The user cannot replace the machine tool accessories at will, such as using a hydraulic chuck that exceeds the specifications. The manufacturer fully considers the matching of various link parameters when setting up accessories. Blind replacements cause mismatches in various link parameters and even cause unexpected accidents. The pressure of the hydraulic chuck, hydraulic tool holder, hydraulic tailstock, and hydraulic cylinder used in the precision CNC lathe should be within the allowable stress range, and no increase is allowed.