Why the bottom surface and both sides of the groove of the rocker drilling machine are not parallel to the axis of the workpiece? The reasons for the bottom surface of the groove of the rocker drilling machine and the axis of the workpiece are not parallel:
- 1) The busbar on the workpiece is not leveled.
- 2) The selected horns are not parallel, or the two selected V-shaped irons are not equal in height.
- 3) The depth and length of the keyway of the rocker drilling machine do not meet the requirements of the drawing.
- 4) The moving size of the working table is wrong, or the value of the dial is wrong or wrong.
- 5) Measurement error, resulting in incorrect milling dimensions.
The reasons why the two sides of the keyway of the rocker drilling machine are not parallel to the axis of the workpiece are as follows:
- 1) When using V-shaped iron or machine flat-nose pliers to clamp the workpiece, the V-shaped iron or machine flat-nose pliers were not found right.
- 2) Both ends of the outer diameter of the blank are inconsistent, and there are big and small heads.