The subdivision of hardware surface machining can be divided into: hardware oxidation machining, hardware painting machining, electroplating, surface polishing titanium machining, hardware corrosion machining, etc.
- Surface machining of hardware parts:
1. Oxidation machining: When the hardware factory produces finished hardware (mainly aluminum parts), it uses oxidation machining to harden the surface of the hardware product and make it difficult to wear.
2. Spray paint machining: the hardware factory uses spray paint machining when producing large hardware products. The spray paint prevents the hardware from rusting, such as daily necessities, electrical enclosures, handicrafts, etc.
3. Electroplating: Electroplating is also the most common machining technology for hardware machining. The surface of hardware is electroplated through modern technology to ensure that the product will not be moldy or embroidered under long-term use. Common electroplating machining includes: screws, stamping parts, Cells, car parts, small accessories, etc.,
4. Surface polishing machining: Surface polishing machining is generally used in daily necessities. Through the surface burr treatment of hardware products, for example, we produce a comb. The comb is a metal part made by stamping, so the stamped corners of the comb It is very sharp, we have to polish the sharp corners into a smooth face, so that it will not cause harm to the human body during use.
The titanium machining method of the surface of the CNC machined part firstly depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some respect due to technological reasons. For example, due to the fact that the benchmarks do not overlap, the machining requirements for the surface of some CNC machining parts are increased. Or because it is used as a fine benchmark, higher machining requirements may be put forward.
- After clarifying the technical requirements of the surface of each cnc machined part, you can select the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements accordingly, and determine the number of steps and the machining method required for each step. The selected CNC machining parts machining method should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when choosing a machining method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method has a considerable range, but only a narrow range is economical, and the machining accuracy in this range is the economic machining accuracy. For this reason, when choosing a machining method, the corresponding machining method that can obtain economic machining precision should be selected.
2. To consider the nature of the cnc machined material.
3. To consider the structural shape and size of the CNC machining parts.
4. To consider the requirements of productivity and economy. In mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be used. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When selecting machining methods, the existing equipment should be fully utilized, the potential of the enterprise should be tapped, and the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers should be brought into play. However, consideration should also be given to continuously improving the existing titanium machining methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the technological level.