The principle of dividing the machining procedures and steps of CNC lathes is as follows:
1. Divide the process by the clamping and positioning method of the part
Due to the different structure and shape of each part, the technical requirements of each surface are also different, so in the advance cnc machining, the positioning method is different. Generally, when machining the shape of a part, it is positioned by the inner shape; when machining the inner shape of a part, it is positioned by the shape. Processes can be divided according to different positioning methods.
2. Divide machining according to rough and fine processes
When dividing processes according to factors such as the machining accuracy, rigidity and deformation of cnc parts, the processes can be divided according to the principle of separating rough and finishing, that is, rough machining first, and then finishing. At this time, different machine tools or different tools can be used for machining. Usually in one installation, it is not allowed to process other surfaces of the part after a certain part of the surface is processed.
In order to reduce the number of tool changes, shorten the running time of the idle stroke, and reduce unnecessary positioning errors, the advance cnc machining process of the parts can be divided according to the method of using the same tool to concentrate the machining process. Try to use the same tool to process all the parts that can be processed, and then replace another tool to process other parts of the part. This method is often used in special CNC machine tools and machining centers.
- Division of work steps: The division of work steps is mainly considered from two aspects of hardware parts machining accuracy and production efficiency. It is often necessary to use different cutting tools and cutting parameters to process different surfaces in one process. In order to facilitate the analysis and description of complex parts, the process is subdivided into work steps. The principle of process division is:
1. Rough machining, semi-finishing and finishing of the same surface are completed in sequence, or all the processed surfaces are separated by roughing and finishing.
2. For the parts with both milling plane and boring surface, it can be processed by milling the plane first and then boring. Because the process steps are divided according to this method, the advance cnc machining accuracy of the hole can be improved. Because the cutting force is large when milling the plane, the hardware parts are prone to deformation. Milling the plane first and then boring the hole can restore the deformation for a period of time and reduce the impact on the accuracy of the hole caused by the deformation.
3. CNC lathe machining is divided into steps according to the use of tools. The rotation time of some machine tool tables is shorter than the tool change time. You can divide the work steps according to the used tools to reduce the number of tool changes and improve machining efficiency.